Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Anyone Else "Decorate" Their Boss's Office...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
....to welcome them back from their holiday?
Our Boss will be returning from a wildlife themed holiday, on Monday.
It has been tradition to decorate his office based on where he's been to welcome him back and ease him back in to work.
He spent this holiday on a remote island in the tropics.
This is his office at the moment. Add to this, jungle noises coming from a CD player!

Attachments

• P1100308.JPG
    P1100308.JPG
    426.7 KB · Views: 986

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Got any traps hidden under leafs or nets or such like:)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
This was after he came back from a scuba diving holiday.

Attachments

• Fish Tank NSC.jpg
    Fish Tank NSC.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 399

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has earnest started a thread about his minions ruining his office yet? It's going to be fantastic, got a bag of popcorn ready, can't wait.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The foil on the wall seems to have covered up the "You don't have to be crazy to work here but it helps!!!" sign.

I think this is a bit like something that couples do that they think is fun and cute but everyone else thinks is jaw-dropping awful and should never be referred to in public like baby talk...or dogging.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
This is a wind up, shirley? That, or Photoshop...

It can't be serious...can it?

No Photoshop. Just a bit of decorating. Just a tradition that someone started a few years ago.

No Photoshop. Just a bit of decorating. Just a tradition that someone started a few years ago.

So what did he think?

If someone in our office did this I would feel compelled to resign with immediate effect due to working with the biggest bellends on the face of the planet.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
So what did he think?

If someone in our office did this I would feel compelled to resign with immediate effect due to working with the biggest bellends on the face of the planet.

Absolutely loved it. "Best one so far!" he said. He's working away in there now with the animal sounds on too.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am guessing it is a small company?

I work at a small(ish) company and the office decorations are a big thing that they do. seems any old excuse and everyone gets stuck in.

I know we are hear to do a job, but it is possible to have a bit of a laugh every now and then!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think I would prefer my staff got on with their jobs whilst I am on holiday, and not waste time pissing around in my office.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here