Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A year and a half to say sorry!

markychap

Feb 1, 2010
Seaford
"A police officer has finally received an apology more than 18 months after an incident at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow in which he was kept waiting so long to be relieved for a toilet break that he ended up messing himself in public. The un-named constable, who developed a stomach upset during his duty and was a victim of the chaotic scenes at the event which sometimes left officials waiting more than an hour for refreshment and comfort breaks, was eventually relieved to allow him to leave his post but there was a further delay when they key for the facilities could not be found and the unfortunate officer was unable to wait and suffered an embarrassing accident outside the toilet."

:eek::blush::blush:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Feel really sorry for them.

In my work I travel around a lot and finding a toilet can be a nightmare. The worst thing is to see a facility only to find it has been shut down when you get to it. Admit to occasionally taking a 2 litre old plastic milk bottle with me for emergencies. Not that I could ever fill it at in one p**s. Just like to make sure.

markychap

Feb 1, 2010
Seaford
Feel really sorry for them.

In my work I travel around a lot and finding a toilet can be a nightmare. The worst thing is to see a facility only to find it has been shut down when you get to it.

Imagine lasting out and then when you finally get there, someone's lost the key!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here