Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ugly yellow kit on Saturday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tell that to Leeds...., or Norwich?

Personally, I rather like the volt kit, it shows well on tv and the numbers are easily seen.....but I would never want to wear the colour.

Why? Leeds wear all white so either blue and white with blue shorts or yellow would not clash and Norwich wear yellow so blue and whiote or all white again no clash. Like today MK Dons wear all white.

The other alternative is green as I believe Plymouth are the only team that wears green as 1st choice colour.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, Mr Thunder Bolt who says we always wear our away kit for away games, why did we wear blue and white at Hull. And if we wore it at Hull why not at MK? There would be a far greater body of colour in the away end if we had stuck with the stripes as far far more supporters have the blue kit items than have yellow. As it is there will be a mixture of yellow and blue. Confusing ... and not making such a bold statement as blue would have done.

I did not say we ALWAYS wear our away kit for away games. I said we have an away kit for away games. There is a difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here