Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planned Making A Right Old Mess At MK-Is This True?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have been informed by an AFC Wimbledon fan who heard it from a MK Dons fan that we are all intending to stuff our pockets with scraps of paper and newspaper and ticker tape the Albion to rival River Plate 1978 (look it up youngchaps)
Apparently according to the Dons fan this is being done deliberately as there is a dispute amongst the stadium and the people that have to sweep up.

im calling bullcrap anyway on the rumour,but can 7000 people luzzing paper make that much of a mess?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have been informed by an AFC Wimbledon fan who heard it from a MK Dons fan that we are all intending to stuff our pockets with scraps of paper and newspaper and ticker tape the Albion to rival River Plate 1978 (look it up youngchaps)
Apparently according to the Dons fan this is being done deliberately as there is a dispute amongst the stadium and the people that have to sweep up.

im calling bullcrap anyway on the rumour,but can 7000 people luzzing paper make that much of a mess?
7000 x let's say 10 pieces of paper each = a lot of paper to pick up.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I've got a couple of Sainsbury's receipts I could bring along.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Are we not playing in yellow tomorrow? Start ripping up the yellow pages chaps

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's true. My motivation is simple: I'm far more interested in contributing to an industrial dispute between the owners of a stadium which hosts the home games of a franchise sporting entity which shouldn't exist and the people who clean it than I am in watching my football team, In the hope that they get 3 points, thus increasing the chances of promotion to the top league for the first time in a generation. That motivation is shared by thousands of other Albion fans and the organisers ("The Firm") too. How else can we explain the fact that we'll be taking thousands more fans to this game than to any other so far this season?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Yellow pages, a blast from the past!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6834942228_e5179b243e_b.jpg
    6834942228_e5179b243e_b.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,203

D

Deleted member 22389

I hate this fing club, I have my reasons. Hope Rotherham and Bristol City get well clear of that Relegation zone and this club goes the other way.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Why is an AFC Wimbledon fan talking to a MK dons fan in the first place!

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
I heard from a mates auntie who has a neighbour whose cousin is in the know that there will be more than 7,000 clackers and vavulas laid out in the away end and Poyet is guest of honour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here