Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks, done. Looking forward to a VERY competitive season

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not sure i completely understood the format scoring system but i like the way its not all driver orientated for scoring points , will be interesting for sure .

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure i completely understood the format scoring system but i like the way its not all driver orientated for scoring points , will be interesting for sure .

Had the same problem, Hamilton seems to take up nearly half the complete budget!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm in! I should probably read the scoring rules prior to the selection deadline though.

So glad F1 is almost back

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Cant get on it - has this web site been taken down now ?

:tumble:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Reality F1:

Alonso had a bit crash. He was fine but not much left of the car.

_88863314_alonsocrash.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Seems very slow can get in but cant do anything , maybe just updating scores will try again tomorrow

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone explain how the scoring works? I can see and understand the points for drivers but couldn't find how the rest of the package was worked out.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Anyone explain how the scoring works? I can see and understand the points for drivers but couldn't find how the rest of the package was worked out.

I think it was that the first placed car for your selected manufacturer gets the same points as if it were a driver finishing in that position (using the Australian GP result, the winning driver, Rosberg gets 25 points for the win and if you had Mercedes as one of your packages, you'd get 25 points. Vettel finished 3rd and if you had Ferrari you'd get the same points for third in the category you picked)

Drivers also scored 10 extra points for pole position and a point for every place they gain over the course of the race as well as the points awarded for their finishing position

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think it was that the first placed car for your selected manufacturer gets the same points as if it were a driver finishing in that position (using the Australian GP result, the winning driver, Rosberg gets 25 points for the win and if you had Mercedes as one of your packages, you'd get 25 points. Vettel finished 3rd and if you had Ferrari you'd get the same points for third in the category you picked)

Drivers also scored 10 extra points for pole position and a point for every place they gain over the course of the race as well as the points awarded for their finishing position

Thanks. It would be good to see the points for each element though. I can only see driver points and overall score!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I have a note with all the costs so if the site doesn't come back, then we could post our teams here and run it ourselves?

Might be worth posting your line ups now if you remember them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here