Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Rea has joined Luton Town on loan....

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
...and Adam Chicksen has returned from his loan spell at Gillingham for treatment on a knee injury.

Daniel Akindayini is nominally on loan at Margate, but returned to Albion three weeks ago for treatment on an ankle injury.

Tom Dallison's loan at Crawley was cut short after a promising first appearance by a fractured toe.

Keep up-to-date with all the ins-and-outs of the first team and development squad here - Brighton & Hove Albion Squad 2015-16 - Contract durations

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Obviously the Brighton/Jones connection but it only raises the question I have been asking myself for some time and that is why Hootons strong connection with Spurs has not led to a quality loan from them especially during that difficult time we had, Spurs must have some real quality just short of the first team I would have thought.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
AZ, do you know if Akindayani and Chicksen's loan spells have been extended so they will return to their loan clubs upon being fit again?

Also, any idea if Deen and Doherty's loan moves will be extended?

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ, do you know if Akindayani and Chicksen's loan spells have been extended so they will return to their loan clubs upon being fit again?

Also, any idea if Deen and Doherty's loan moves will be extended?

Gillingham's manager has said he doesn't expect to see Chicksen again, so that doesn't look likely.

I believe Akindayini's month must have expired by now; I don't know if he is fit yet, and I haven't seen anything about the loan being extended.

I think the Doherty and Deen loan spells expire after this weekend, but again I have no inside info as to whether they might be extended.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Gillingham's manager has said he doesn't expect to see Chicksen again, so that doesn't look likely.

I believe Akindayini's month must have expired by now; I don't know if he is fit yet, and I haven't seen anything about the loan being extended.

I think the Doherty and Deen loan spells expire after this weekend, but again I have no inside info as to whether they might be extended.

I actually went to the Gillingham game for something a bit different last weekend, and their left back was the best player on the pitch. Quite why they brought Chicksen in in the first place is beyond me.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Akindayini's loan spell officially ended after last weekends games but I couldn't see any mention of him on the Margate sites news updates so wasn't too sure.

Doherty and Deen's loans expire after this weekend, be good for them to be extended though as they'll be playing more competitive than playing for the DS.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I actually went to the Gillingham game for something a bit different last weekend, and their left back was the best player on the pitch. Quite why they brought Chicksen in in the first place is beyond me.

Ex-Albion player Ben Dickenson?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously the Brighton/Jones connection but it only raises the question I have been asking myself for some time and that is why Hootons strong connection with Spurs has not led to a quality loan from them especially during that difficult time we had, Spurs must have some real quality just short of the first team I would have thought.

Is there anybody still at Spurs who was there when CH was?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Ex-Albion player Ben Dickenson?

It never twigged that it was the same Dickensen, but he was excellent at left back. Genuinely a step above every one else.

And Garmston came on at right back - he looked decent, but out of position, which I guess he was as he was clearly left footed

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Probably because Spurs have never heard of Hooton. Who is he, anyway?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here