Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So you've got £2.5 million to spend on a house in Lindfield

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
6 bedrooms large gardens well maintained etc a snip at £2.5m

Wont be buying myself as need a least a double garage for the Ferrari and Range Rover

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, large garden, on the high street, 3500 sq ft - ripe for a developer to redecorate and sell on. £1.5m would be about right, not £2.5m. I bet the vendors got greedy, any good agent (rare breed but do exist) would have been more realistic with the price IMHO.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I presume it's a combination of

(1) Rarity. Lindfield village centre. Very popular village, & houses right in the middle can't come up all that often

(2) Big garden

(3) 6 bedrooms

Other than that, it does seem a little overpriced compared to large country houses you could pick up for that money. Plus you'd have to do something with the interior, as I'd hazard a guess that the existing occupants are of pensionable age, and the decor seems a little twee for my taste.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Mental price for a mentally designed, decorated and furnished house. If thats worth £2.5m then mines definitely nudging £1m and I'll sell tomorrow!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this the ultimate NSC look at me thread - Triggaars new house? :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If Edna's looking at houses in this sort of price range then police salaries must have gone up a fair bit recently :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Edna's looking at houses in this sort of price range then police salaries must have gone up a fair bit recently :)

Five million is my absolute ceiling, darling!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
It's not by the Pond.................so you would expect it to be a little cheaper :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here