NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anything particular spring to mind for anyone? :wink:

[yt]_8GQlD5ePdQ[/yt]

[yt]AcFI8nNcZa0[/yt]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That Spanish Dave free kick is one of the best set pieces I've ever seen. Not just for the skill, but the timing of it, meant that Palace went in 2-0 down at half time.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As our first two went in quite late in the first half, there were a fair few people around me who missed both of them as they'd nipped off early for a pint/beer/piss.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As our first two went in quite late in the first half, there were a fair few people around me who missed both of them as they'd nipped off early for a pint/beer/piss.

There were a quite few in the NS who missed all three goals due to their queueing addiction

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
4 years ago today

bolton18s-1-web.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Anything particular spring to mind for anyone? :wink:

[yt]_8GQlD5ePdQ[/yt]

[yt]AcFI8nNcZa0[/yt]

This is the only thing St Patrick's day even crosses my mind for
otherwise meh and an over celebrated day in this country.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a special day for me.

Ten years ago today, I got a call from social services about two young children that were up for adoption and they thought we'd be a suitable match.

I have no drop of Irish blood but it will always be a day for celebration as far as I'm concerned

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That day will live long in the memory although my favourite bit had to be the massed singing of "when I was just a little boy" under the footbridge to the station and watching all the sad jester boys standing dejectedly on the opposite platform.

Also some mong shouting "caaaam. Oonnn Briiiiightooon and trying to single handedly charge through the police lines on the concourse sad promptly getting gripped by a WPC.

What a tit.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's a special day for me.

Ten years ago today, I got a call from social services about two young children that were up for adoption and they thought we'd be a suitable match.

I have no drop of Irish blood but it will always be a day for celebration as far as I'm concerned

Nice story

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is the only thing St Patrick's day even crosses my mind for
otherwise meh and an over celebrated day in this country.

prrrfft......the irish were your whipping boys before you imported the indians and west indians.......learn your history and get some humility mate....:thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brixton Academy
1988 St Patrix Night
Stiff Little Fingers

Oh and some footy match at the Amex a couple or so years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here