Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at MK

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Will be driving up for the MK Dons game. Anyone know what the parking is like and best places to park

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Think this has already been covered in other MK threads.

Dont park in the shoppers car park.
For free parking the industrial estate over the road from the ground is probably best.
It can rake a while after the game to filter out and hack onto the main road home.

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Given the huge number going I booked a "park and walk" ticket for £6 from MK Dons website. Got it Monday, it is print at home. Looks about 1/2 mile from ground. No idea if I really needed to, but didn't want to be driving round trying to find somewhere. If you are worried this is an option.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Given the huge number going I booked a "park and walk" ticket for £6 from MK Dons website. Got it Monday, it is print at home. Looks about 1/2 mile from ground. No idea if I really needed to, but didn't want to be driving round trying to find somewhere. If you are worried this is an option.

Thanks for this info I have just booked. I am taking 3 kids so don't want the hassle of looking for parking

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

I've also done this as well, The Plough at Simpson first for drinks and food.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

For £8 you could have booked the carpark outside the away end using the same website and terms .

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Did it not BG ? apologies for rubbing in .. i guess it must have sold out

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good tip on the park and walk, cheers for that. It could be parking carnage, bad enough at MK when there's about 9,000 and 1,500 away fans. Looking at upwards of 18,000 and 6.500 of us - and many will drive.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

You are driving all the way from Bangalore?

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Takes ages to get out of the stadium car park, the park and walk is straight out onto A5 and then onto M1.

yeah i guessed thats the downside but i am in no rush to get away Ikea Beckons unfortunately , part of the Terms and conditions of being allowed to go this sat !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here