Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Swearing at Stadium:MK

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
So I have been told by a few people that the MK Dons have a very strict no swearing rule as they like to promote themselves as a Family-friendly club. A friend of mine (QPR fan as it happens) verified this telling me that indeed he was ejected from the ground for swearing - he was in the home section so I'm guessing that was relevant. If we take a lead on Saturday,, then I'm guessing that We're 'king brilliant will be sung. Might be interesting to see how many get thrown out at that point

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So I have been told by a few people that the MK Dons have a very strict no swearing rule as they like to promote themselves as a Family-friendly club. A friend of mine (QPR fan as it happens) verified this telling me that indeed he was ejected from the ground for swearing - he was in the home section so I'm guessing that was relevant. If we take a lead on Saturday,, then I'm guessing that We're 'king brilliant will be sung. Might be interesting to see how many get thrown out at that point

You got to be fecking joking:moo:

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
Well, looks like I'm going to have to swap my mandatory blast of expletives whenever Dunk has the ball around the six yard box for "Christ Almighty" or "Blistering Barnicles." While we're at at I'll swap a pint of alcohol for a freshly-sourced carton of non-concentrated apple juice

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Well, looks like I'm going to have to swap my mandatory blast of expletives whenever Dunk has the ball around the six yard box for "Christ Almighty" or "Blistering Barnicles." While we're at at I'll swap a pint of alcohol for a freshly-sourced carton of non-concentrated apple juice
Yes Dunk's a danger. Good job CMS left - I'd stand no chance. I don't plan on buying any drinks at the ground of a vaguely yellowy nature either

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I really don't think these elements of football culture can be dictated by a club that has no history and no right to exist.

I would make want to swear even more - on principle.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I shall be attending with my 10-year-old.

I have promised my other half that I will behave myself.

Inevitably though I will be feckin swearing. Its The Albion, I just can't help it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
You can understand it in designated family areas which is where I'd imagine your QPR supporting mate was sat, you'd likely get similar treatment in the East stand at the Amex. Why wasn't he in the away end though? Seems like a strange choice to be amongst home fans when there was plenty of available space in the away end?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
You can understand it in designated family areas which is where I'd imagine your QPR supporting mate was sat, you'd likely get similar treatment in the East stand at the Amex. Why wasn't he in the away end though? Seems like a strange choice to be amongst home fans when there was plenty of available space in the away end?

Perhaps he was old school and wanted a fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here