Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Random Youtube Find - Leonardo Ulloa

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Browsing around Youtube tonight and was watching the video of Leo scoring to get us into the playoffs against Forest - one of the suggested other videos at the side of the page was this, from before he came here:

[yt]v72m7Wo0AKM[/yt]

Not that I am in any way disappointed by how our season has gone/is going, but I can't help but feel that with all else being the same and him still up front we'd have PISSED this division.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, I'm sure he would have been a good addition to the squad, but hey, northwards of £8M was a good deal! Hope he gets his champion's medal this year.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Browsing around Youtube tonight and was watching the video of Leo scoring to get us into the playoffs against Forest - one of the suggested other videos at the side of the page was this, from before he came here:

[yt]v72m7Wo0AKM[/yt]

Not that I am in any way disappointed by how our season has gone/is going, but I can't help but feel that with all else being the same and him still up front we'd have PISSED this division.
I guess his transfer fee went a fair way in financing players like Goldson, Rosenior, Hemed, Kayal, Murphy which has put us in the position that we are in today. He may not have scored the goals, but he's still contributed.

:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess his transfer fee went a fair way in financing players like Goldson, Rosenior, Hemed, Kayal, Murphy which has put us in the position that we are in today. He may not have scored the goals, but he's still contributed.

:)

You seem to have conveniently missed a season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here