Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season finale - I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous with the excitement

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think it was the announcement of the Derby fixture re-schedule, and the scenarios going through my head about what might be etc, and now I'm feeling quite sick with nerves and anticipation.

I've been actively going to see the Albion for about 28 years, and to get to the promised land - well - I think I might actually weep a little if we do it!

Best chance I feel this season. CH and the boys have been fantastic.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
This post made me feel a little nauseous. No offence.

But agree with your last line. This is our best chance since we returned to the Championship.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
3 points on Saturday, and we'll be 2nd over the 2 week Easter break, and setup for an 8 game charge when fixtures resume :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's just such a shame we won't have those moments at games when all matches are being played simultaneously and the hub bub of scores come through on the wireless and the crowd reacts.
Hull played at the same time as us on Tuesday, and while I roughly kept up with the score, there wasn't much crowd reaction.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Granted but normally its the permutation aspect when multiple games occur not just the one.
Yeah it can be good, but then I'm looking forward to watching the game on Friday night more than I care about hearing some scores. And I'm not too bothered about listening for Burnley's score on Saturday (because I'm not optimistic about Wolves' chances), I just hope we get the win.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It's just such a shame we won't have those moments at games when all matches are being played simultaneously and the hub bub of scores come through on the wireless and the crowd reacts.

If ever a sentence could give someone's age away this was probably it - I know, cos I have a sneaky feeling I may be the same age bracket... :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here