Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final round of televised games: Albion v Derby moved to Mon. 2nd May @ 2:30pm

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I understand an announcement on the final round of televised games will be made later today.

The prime one, as discussed at length previously, is our home game v Derby, currently scheduled for 3pm on Saturday 30th April.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Birmingham v Middlesbrough 15:00
Bolton v Hull 15:00
Brentford v Fulham 15:00
Brighton v Derby 15:00
Bristol City v Huddersfield 15:00
Burnley v QPR 15:00
Ipswich v MK Dons 15:00
Leeds v Charlton 15:00
Nottm Forest v Wolves 15:00
Reading v Preston 15:00
Rotherham v Blackburn 15:00
Sheff Wed v Cardiff 15:00

Can see it definitely being moved, especially with those fixtures

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Pretty good I'd say - there are more attractive games that weekend

Birmingham v Middlesbrough
Burnley v QPR (clinching the title)
Sheff Wed v Cardiff (the last play-off spot)

Likely to be a Friday game, plus 12.30 and 5.30 Saturday games on TV, so it's a deffo mover for me.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Shitsticks. I've just booked flights and tickets for 5 of us coming over from Sweden for the Derby match. Wanted to get 5 tickets together in the North Stand so booked this week to avoid the rush.

:ffsparr:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Pretty good I'd say - there are more attractive games that weekend

Birmingham v Middlesbrough
Burnley v QPR (clinching the title)
Sheff Wed v Cardiff (the last play-off spot)

Sky won't want to risk missing someone winning promotion that day. They'll be showing all the main protagonists I suspect. Wednesday vs Cardiff would be a good pick but I'd be stunned if Brighton vs Derby isn't moved.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What about Leeds v Charlton? Sometimes we just forget ... they are the mighty Leeds United.

Plus we need to consider possible relegation cliffhangers may be attractive to sky too, as well as promotion ones. The Addicks may just need points from this game to stay in the Championship.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I wonder if the seaside will see a return of a Bank Holiday Monday game? :whistle::wink:

Still any fixture move, which the club is contractually obliged to do, will almost certainly lead to people blaming Barber and the wannae Ultras banging on about modern football being rubbish.

I sincerely hope not, I am going on holiday on the Sunday, so can make the game if its playes on a Friday night or Saturday, but not if it's recheduled to Monday, as I'll be sunning myself in Kefalonia by then.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Final round of televised games

I sincerely hope not, I am going on holiday on the Sunday, so can make the game if its playes on a Friday night or Saturday, but not if it's recheduled to Monday, as I'll be sunning myself in Kefalonia by then.

Ditto, but not the Kefalonia bit. We're off narrowboating around the Cheshire ring.

Already worrying about the fact that agreeing to go then means I can't go to Boro, so I'll be really distraught if I miss this one, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here