Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock v baldock

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
so will our very own sam play against his brother George at mk ons on Saturday ,the only time I recall seeing brothers play on opposing teams is albion v orient at the goldstone in the imfamous 4 4 draw when dean and ray Wilkins both played am I right?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think Gary & Phil Neville must have faced off at some point for Man Utd & Everton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Toure bros played in a cup final against each other just a few weeks ago...

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I saw George play several times for Oxford earlier this season. He was on a season-long loan, but MKD recalled him in mid-January, because he was playing so outstandingly well.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
so will our very own sam play against his brother George at mk ons on Saturday ,the only time I recall seeing brothers play on opposing teams is albion v orient at the goldstone in the imfamous 4 4 draw when dean and ray Wilkins both played am I right?

Dean had left by then...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'd imagine Lee and Kurt Nogan played against each other at some stage? Not when Kurt was with us though.. More likely when he was at Burnley or PNE.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Adam El Abd must have played against his brother Sami in a friendly between Albion and Whitehawk.

And maybe Tommy v Gary Elphick, Albion v Eastbourne.

I'm making this stuff up.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
On a slightly different tack: Elliott Bennett played in the last league match at Withdean, and his younger brother Kyle played (as a sub) in the first league match at the Amex just over 3 months later.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Anton & Rio Ferdinand must have played against each other in the PL - when Anton was a lot less pedestrian than last night!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sam has played before against George when he was at Bristol City.
Sam scored twice. although George only appeared in the last 5 minutes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25692627

Sam scored a beauty for us against his old club Bristol City, recently. He also scored (two) against the Dongs while playing for Bristol. Here's hoping his run continues at the weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here