Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost phone

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Its a long shot, but my son lost his iPhone last night at the game - don't suppose anyone picked it up & handed it in did they? We did the tracker thing which said that at 11.30pm it was at the Amex, but I've spoken to security & been back down the stadium this morning for a look round our seats and couldn't find it. If anyone did see it (we are in ESL family) can they PM please....Cheers guys.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I normally enjoy giving Reading stick, especially about pitch invasions, but in all honesty I think it’s disgraceful we were charging £32 for away tickets and I don’t blame them for not coming down.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
what a doughnut, sorry wrong thread completely

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I normally enjoy giving Reading stick, especially about pitch invasions, but in all honesty I think it’s disgraceful we were charging £32 for away tickets and I don’t blame them for not coming down.

Actually if they went by train the ticket is £26 as they would save £6 by purchasing a train ticket to Haywards Heath as HH to Falmer is free

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The security team down at the Amex have been absolutely fantastic & a great help the last 24 hours. Really good bunch of guys who were happy to go out of their way to try and find it for us....with success!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here