LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I missed the incident...anyone see? Officials had no idea

image.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ref was pretty shit. Stephens tackle that he got booked for looked like a great tackle.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Goldson was in the wars the other week with a Preston player. He must be doing something right to frustrate other players.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Rosenior was having a real go at the linesman who basically said he didn't see it.

I know we are under the radar in the promotion race this season, but you'd have hoped that weren't that far under it that the linesman would have been able to spot Rosenoir from such a short distance #shouldhavegonetospevsavers

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am probably completely wrong but Vydra was getting frustrated because Connor was beating him to every ball, so Vydra got a couple of nasty digs in, after that he dropped back into midfield and was substituted. So another player looked as if he had it in for Connor because of this....so he took him out.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Goldson was in the wars the other week with a Preston player. He must be doing something right to frustrate other players.

Opposition players can kick Goldson till they are blue in the face, he won't lose his composure (or his place in the starting line up). He has gone from 4th choice CB to 1st choice CB; what a brilliant achievement.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Compare the referee for the Wednesday game, who seemed to be giving out yellow cards for badly taken throw-ins and poorly adjusted shin pads, to today's referee. A game of rugby broke out during the last ten minutes over by the South stand touch line and he seemed reluctant to even give a free kick.

No consistancy in this league.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I don't really pay much attention to the opposing team sheet so only realised it was vydra when he was subbed, Didn't he used to be quite good?
Goes to show what a excellent job Goldson did tonight.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
It appeared 2 players went in on Goldson off the ball, one player came in from the side and the other from the back, believe it was Kermogrant and not too sure on the other player. Rosenior was straight over to the lino by the East Stand, Reading were very lucky the referee didn't see it! As others have said on here, Goldson and Vydra had been taking little digs at eachother throughout game, and when Vydra came off they instantly went in hard on Goldson.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't really pay much attention to the opposing team sheet so only realised it was vydra when he was subbed, Didn't he used to be quite good?
Goes to show what a excellent job Goldson did tonight.

Vydra made a habit out of scoring against us except tonight.

It goes to show what a waste of money his loan fee was. £2million and he's not even their player at the end of the day. Hemed has scored double the league goals, he has.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Vydra looked seriously pissed off and frustrated about the lack of change he was getting out of Goldson, think that's why he was subbed early and why other Reading players tried to take retribution. Lino really should have seen the incident.

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
I thought it was Robson-Kanu who went in on Goldson. He has turned into a right Billy Big Boots and was whinging at the ref at every opportunity last night. He is out of contract in the summer and has been linked with a couple of Prem clubs so he thinks he's too good for the likes of us. ****.

Goldson was immense again last night. He gets better and better. My MoM.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought it was Robson-Kanu who went in on Goldson. He has turned into a right Billy Big Boots and was whinging at the ref at every opportunity last night. He is out of contract in the summer and has been linked with a couple of Prem clubs so he thinks he's too good for the likes of us. ****.

Goldson was immense again last night. He gets better and better. My MoM.

Agree and a very average player as well (Robson-Kanu I mean)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here