Stephens 6
Murphy 7
Baldock 8 MOM
Wilson 7

Bong 7
Kaz 6
Sidwell N/A

Hughton 7

Any of the 8's could've got MOM but going with Baldock as he's half the reason we got the goal for the 3 points. Wilson didn't do much else.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stockdale 6
Bruno 8
Goldson 8 1/2 MOTM
Dunk 6
Rosenior 8
Knockaert 8
Kayal 7
Stephens 7
Murphy 6
Baldock 6
Wilson 7

Bong 8
Kaz 6
Sidwell na

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Stockdale 7.5. Another commanding performance
Bruno 7.5. Incredible that he is still putting in such formidable performances, after playing nearly every minute of every league game.
Goldson 8 controlled Vydra didn't put a foot wrong
Dunk 7. Great work defensively, a few too many passes going astray though
Rosenior. 7.5. Resolute as always. Will be interesting to see if Bong will replace him now. Would seem harsh with 5 clean sheets
Knockaert 7.5. Tireless in attack and defence. Should have buried that chance in the first half though
King Kayal. 8. The king.
Stephens 6.5. Continue to be a little disappointed with his current form. Should have scored in the first half.
Murphy 7. Not his best of late, but he has been at the top of his form for a while now
Baldock 9. Loving his work tonight definite MOM performance.
Wilson 7. Nice goal,decent work rate.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Let's go!

Stockdale 7
Bruno 8
Goldson 8
Dunk 6
Rosenior 8
Knockaert 6
Kayal 7
Stephens 6
Murphy 7
Baldock 8 MOM
Wilson 7

Bong 7
Kaz 6
Sidwell N/A

Hughton 7

Any of the 8's could've got MOM but going with Baldock as he's half the reason we got the goal for the 3 points. Wilson didn't do much else.

Dunk 6??

2 stray passes, otherwise indomitable. Surprised Goldson is getting so many mentions really, LD literally won EVERYTHING in the air for fun all game.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stockdale - 6 - a minor handling error from one one of the few saves he had to make
Bruno - 8 - imperious
Goldson - 7 - solid
Dunk - 8 - two sloppy passes his only blemish. Superb otherwise
Rosenior - 7 - very good game
Knockaert - 6 - faded after a brighter start
Kayal - 7 - hope he's fit for Saturday
Stephens - 7 - should have scored but a more influential night
Murphy - 7 - played a part in the first goal and nearly scored a second
Baldock - 8 - made our best two chances MOTM
Wilson - 7 - great finish

Bong - 6 - gave away a needless free kick
Kaz - 6 - little impression
Sidwell n/a

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Other than Stockade (7.5), Goldson (7), Rosenior (7) and Bruno (7.5) I find it very hard to give anything higher than a 6.

I think we are a little schizophrenic at the moment. In the space of 10 minutes we can play some great commanding football, and then look like one of the Championship strugglers.

The number of unforced errors really needs to be examined. Too many players giving the ball away will lead to goals from those other teams chasing 2nd spot.

On the Dunk comments - I thought he had a poor game last night. There were more than 2 stray passes and a few moments of indecision that would get punished elsewhere. I like him though, so I'm not about to call for his head or anything.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Other than Stockade (7.5), Goldson (7), Rosenior (7) and Bruno (7.5) I find it very hard to give anything higher than a 6.

I think we are a little schizophrenic at the moment. In the space of 10 minutes we can play some great commanding football, and then look like one of the Championship strugglers.

The number of unforced errors really needs to be examined. Too many players giving the ball away will lead to goals from those other teams chasing 2nd spot.

On the Dunk comments - I thought he had a poor game last night. There were more than 2 stray passes and a few moments of indecision that would get punished elsewhere. I like him though, so I'm not about to call for his head or anything.

Totally agree especially on the unforced errors point.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
6 - average

Stockdale 6 bit of a fumble, similar to their equaliser away
Bruno 9 - MoM
Rosenoir 7
Goldson 8
Dunk 6
Stephens 5 - poor for me
Kayal 7
Murphy 6
Knockaert 6
Wilson 6
Baldock 8 - amazing first half

Bong 6
KLL 6
Sidwell n/a

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Dunk 6??

2 stray passes, otherwise indomitable. Surprised Goldson is getting so many mentions really, LD literally won EVERYTHING in the air for fun all game.
And a string of LD typical free kicks conceded.....costly against a better team.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Stockdale 7

Bruno 8 MOTM
Rosenior 7
Dunk 8
Goldson 7

Kayal 6
Stephens 6
Murphy 6
Knockaert 6

Wilson 7
Baldock 7

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Stockdale 7

Bruno 9 MOTM
Rosenior 8
Dunk 6
Goldson 7

Kayal 6
Stephens 6
Murphy 6
Knockaert 6

Wilson 6.5
Baldock 6

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Stockdale 6
Bruno 8
Goldson 8 1/2 MOTM
Dunk 6
Rosenior 8
Knockaert 8
Kayal 7
Stephens 7
Murphy 6
Baldock 6
Wilson 7

Bong 8
Kaz 6
Sidwell na

Bong 8?
Higher than baldock?
Higher than dunk?
Higher than Kayal?
Higher than Murphy?

Are you his mother?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
On Sky Sports, Tony Gale was very complimentary about Stockdale's distribution. Said it was up there with the best he's seen by a keeper. He wasn't so glowing about the fumble though.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Dunk 6??

I made a point of watching Dunk at the start of the 2nd half & counted 4 passes that he gave away in the first 15mins alone. I've been impressed with him lately, but thought he was off his game last night tbh.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Poor performance, but at least we got the win. In the second half it seemed as though we were intent on giving Reading the maximum possible number of free kicks each one seemingly in a more dangerous position than the previous one. One or two were the result of shocking refereeing decisions, but the majority were down to lousy tackles. We were slow, ponderous, short of ideas and unable to pass to blue shirts for much of the game. And we sat far too deep in the 2nd half. Nowhere near good enough to hold on to a top two position unless we play much much better than this. On the positive side, very very good to see Bong back which gives us all sorts of options for Rosenior.

Stockdale 7. Not an awful lot to do. One awful kick out which resulted in him having to make a sharpish save and could have quite easily lead to a goal.
Bruno 8. One or two wayward moments, but overall a good game.
Dunk 5. Awful first half constantly passing the ball direct to Reading players. Better second half.
Goldson 8. Another solid game.
Rosenior 8. Class act both at LB and out wide on the right, but good to see Bong back and he should start if fit enough for 90 minutes.
Stephens 6. Poor game by his standards. Rash tackles, poor distribution, and a missed goal chance.
Kayal 7. Has played better, but good to have him back in the starting eleven.
Murphy 7. OK. Not his best.
Knockaert 6. Showed a few of his best touches, but not consistent.
Wilson 7. Very well taken goal. Not a lot else.
Baldock 8. Was going to give him a 6, but everyone else is heaping praise on him so have revised upwards.

Subs:
Bong 8. Great to have him back.
Lua Lua 5. Hardly saw the ball.
Sidwell - not on long enough.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stockdale 7

Bruno 8
Rosenior 8
Dunk 7
Goldson 8

Kayal 7
Stephens 7
Murphy 7
Knockaert 6

Wilson 7
Baldock 7

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Dunk 6??

Plenty of aimless/pointless hoof balls that went straight to Reading, couple of times looked a bit uncomfortable, holding both arms back of a Reading player in our box, continuing to show he isn't the sharpest tool in the box. A lot more noticeable next to a comfortable assured intelligent Goldson

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think what we're all saying is that the midfield needs a rocket up its arse! Too many nights out in Coalition or wherever it is they go nowadays.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Poor performance. So many mistakes. Good tense entertainment. Everthing that is good about championship which either side could have won. Don't think I have ever seen has give the ball away so much and lucky they didn't take advantage.

Stockdale 7 Little to do
Bruno 7
Dunk 7 Marked down because of dreadful passing but to be fair more then made up by keeping very lively forwards quite.
Goldson 7 Apart from passing Ditto
Rosenior 7 Good game nothing outstanding but why don't our backs get more crosses in
Bruno 7 Ditto
Stevens 6 Marked down for easy missed chance
Kayal 7 not his best game contributed very little going forward
Murphy. When playing well goes inside and out but I think last night went inside nearly all of time. Please get down line and cross more.
Wilson 7 Marked up because of goal but didn't do much.
Baldock 6 Shows how we all see differently. I think contributes very little. First touch not great and cant turn or go pass defender.
Knockaert 6 Not a great game but nice to have player who may always do something different.
Lua Lua Unfair to mark but thought his contribution was embarrassing. Always look forward to him coming on to go past tired defenders but last night because we were holding on had to revert to defensive duties only. Unfortunatley my mum can tackle better then him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here