Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Match vs Reading

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bruno hands down. Some increadable flair moments tonight. I thought he was superb.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Strange one really, would have probably given it to one of the defenders, Goldson or Rosenior given we had our backs against the wall at times in the 2nd half but Baldock assisted one and could have had two if Murphy had slotted his chance away.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Dunk made a number of critical blocks and clearances second half got his head in where it hurt. I definitely agree that Bruno was majestic, he embarrassed them with his skill and vision often.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thought it was between Baldock, Goldson and Bruno, not much to choose between them. Dunk made some great blocks but his passing was all over the place

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Bruno. The easiest decision of the night

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bruno, one of the performances of the season for me, absolutely brilliant tonight, and all of it with their winger in his pocket.
I hope he has let him out now

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dunk had some wayward passes, but he did the important bits very well. Bruno was great. I think there's a thread that needs bouncing.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I've been a bit worried about Stephens for a few matches now, particularly his tendency to get caught on the ball and lose possession, then go flying in with a challenge. Only a bit worried though, as the team as a whole is playing pretty damn well.

I thought the same when he got booked but to be fair it didn't seem to stop him, he had a decent second half.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Who was yours? Sponsors gave Baldock who was very good but Dunk shaded it for me , very strong second half display in particular.

Disagree about Dunk. He had a very poor first half giving the ball direct to Reading players half a dozen times as a resut of shocking passing. A bit better in the second half, but no MOM.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stephens was better second half but had a woeful first half. I'd have gone Baldock tonight but wouldn't begrudge Bruno or Rosenior it either. Goldson very good & Dunk defensively although distribution was poor. Special mention to Knockaert & Murphy who were solid too IMO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here