Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Staying Cool With The Bong

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looked very composed and seemingly completely unaware we were heading for 2nd place as he calmly dealt with everything that came his way unlike other players who looked like they were playing kick about in a primary school playground as possession was wastefully given back to Reading time and time again. He is back.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
BONG!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kaz'a cameo was even more hilarious than usual, especially enjoyed the overhead kick to no one in particular, in the middle of the pitch whilst under no pressure whatsoever.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Kaz'a cameo was even more hilarious than usual, especially enjoyed the overhead kick to no one in particular, in the middle of the pitch whilst under no pressure whatsoever.

Having been taken down by a pretty ruddy good rugby tackle, Kaz then decided to go and rugby tackle another player himself 5 minutes later with a regulation arms around the waist pull down special. That's why I love him.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Err yeah I think it was. I'm confused as to the relevance though?

My point was it was the time of the match where instructions were probably thump it to a corner flag.

Not sure whether you are criticisng him, as I feel it is abit unjust, whereas in contrast last week his cameo definitely did deserve criticism.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My point was it was the time of the match where instructions were probably thump it to a corner flag.

Not sure whether you are criticisng him, as I feel it is abit unjust, whereas in contrast last week his cameo definitely did deserve criticism.

He didn't "thump it towards the corner flag". He brainlessly booted it up into the air whilst under no pressure whatsoever, giving away possession in the process. I'm not really having a go, I like Kaz and can see his use to the squad but he certainly can be a bit dim occasionally and it was just a bizarre moment, is all.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Having been taken down by a pretty ruddy good rugby tackle, Kaz then decided to go and rugby tackle another player himself 5 minutes later with a regulation arms around the waist pull down special. That's why I love him.

They were all just getting in the mood for Wrestlemania in a few weeks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here