Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior- Class act

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
No coincidence imo that since he has returned to the side we have conceded zero goals. Very underrated player and one of the first names on the teamsheet when fit for me.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Can anyone tell me too why did Baldock get MOTM ? He did diddly squat all the game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can anyone tell me too why did Baldock get MOTM ? He did diddly squat all the game.

Apart from setting up the goal for Wilson, of course.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Apart from setting up the winning goal :shrug:

How do you set up Wilson carving through the defence ?
And even if he did set him up you cant pick a player for MOTM just on that he did nothing else.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And even if he did set him up you cant pick a player for MOTM just on that he did nothing else.

And so speaks someone who doesn't watch the game properly. Baldock was everywhere, he never stopped running. Very clever player who's movement opens up the game for others.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You probably had a few drinks. 3 valuable points tonight that Baldock helped to get.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
They were raving how good Baldock wax on the radio , my brother and I were surprised as we both thought he contributed very little in the game . Missed a good chance in the second half and I thought today his ball control wax not very good and got pushed of the ball too easily

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here