StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Beautiful ain't it?

Untitled.png

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
And Brighton beating Burnley at home is not unthinkable. So either 1st or 2nd is still on.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sadly, we'll be third again before we play MK Dons, but could be second again at the end of Saturday.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Terrible news everyone. We're still not proper promotion candidates:

http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=4800979

So that's that then. Call me when the play-offs start (if we can somehow finish in the top 6)

Considering our performance against them was our worst of the season, probably fair comments given we have the hardest run in.

Mboros ain't easy though with burnley, hull, bham and QPR (away and in form) to play. As well us at home.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I don't think you'd find a single Albion fan in the world (except some knob named [MENTION=13208]waterhouse[/MENTION]) that wouldn't take second!

I just couldn't handle 'Boro away being the 2nd place decider... :shootself
You just know it's going to be, written in the stars.
We went to Newcastle needing a win to gain promotion to the First Division all those years ago. A win that stopped a north east side (Sunderland) from getting promotion.
History is about to repeat itself!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I can see why we're not seen as challengers to be fair as we're not as dominant as others...we don't win away to often is a bit of an issue as well.
Still maybe we'll kick on and get some cracking results :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I just couldn't handle 'Boro away being the 2nd place decider... :shootself

For those with long memories, haven't we got a good record of needing a result away from home in the North East on the final day of the season to get promotion to the top flight?

:)

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Ridiculous thing to say after years as a Brighton fan, but just a bit damn excited about things. Off to MK on Saturday and just feels like we have the wind behind us, so who knows where it may carry us. I actually had us down for about 10th this season. So let's enjoy the ride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here