NSC Odds:

ALBION 1/1 F
DRAW 12/5
READING 3/1

Streams:

Tbc

---------------------------------------------

TEAM NEWS

Brighton midfielder Beram Kayal could return to the starting line-up for the visit of Reading.
The Seagulls have no new injury concerns but defender Uwe Hunemeier (groin) and midfielder Solly March (knee) remain unavailable.

Reading will be without defender Jake Cooper following his red card in the FA Cup defeat to Crystal Palace.
Royals midfielder George Evans and striker Yann Kermorgant return after being cup-tied in the last match.

MATCH FACTS

Brighton have gone 11 games without a win against Reading, drawing four and losing seven.
Matej Vydra has scored four goals in his last four league appearances against Brighton.
Reading have lost just one of their last 10 league trips to Brighton and are unbeaten in six (W4 D2).
The Seagulls have kept a clean sheet in each of their last four league games. They've not gone five without conceding since May 2004.
Meanwhile, the Royals have failed to keep a clean sheet in all of their last 13 away games in the Championship.

---------------------------------------------

Match Preview:

COYS!!

:albion2:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
1. Reading FC?!?!?!
2. Unofficial, totally made up, BRIGHTON CREST~!?!
3. "Lines"?!?!?!!111111111111

Were generally gonna loose

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Looking forward to tonight. It's hard to say what team of our will turn up, but our away form is generally awful so expect a victory, 2-0 I think. Ola John is a funny one for us, so watch out for him. He could tear your full back apart one minute and then trip over the ball or miss an open goal the next.

Wouldn't expect too many Royals fans tonight on the account of:

1) It's on TV
2) It's a work night
3) It's £30 a ticket
4) Our season is now over
5) Our plastics all turned up last Friday

Expect <1000. Enjoy the game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looking forward to tonight. It's hard to say what team of our will turn up, but our away form is generally awful so expect a victory, 2-0 I think. Ola John is a funny one for us, so watch out for him. He could tear your full back apart one minute and then trip over the ball or miss an open goal the next.

1) It's on TV
2) It's a work night
3) It's £30 a ticket

Its NOT on TV, I'm afraid.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Early goal tonight please lads :thumbsup:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The video preview is well put together EXCEPT (as someone pointed out for the last game) the words about the key players coincide with their key action. I for one find this annoying because you can't follow both simultaneously.

Please treat this as constructive criticism.

PG

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The video preview is well put together EXCEPT (as someone pointed out for the last game) the words about the key players coincide with their key action. I for one find this annoying because you can't follow both simultaneously.

PG

I agree, love the video but never know whether to watch the clip or read. Would be good to have the facts then some clips of the action. Again, please take this as constructive and not critical.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brighton have gone 11 games without a win against Reading, drawing four and losing seven.
Matej Vydra has scored four goals in his last four league appearances against Brighton.
Reading have lost just one of their last 10 league trips to Brighton and are unbeaten in six (W4 D2).

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

1) It's on TV
2) It's a work night
3) It's £30 a ticket

i detect a sense of humour.....are you a boy or a lady....???

i'll take 2-0 but 5-0 would get me stiff....!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, blow me down. I thought it was. Still, my point mostly stands.

It WASN'T, when it was on the Saturday, then it WAS when it got moved to Friday night by Sky, but your cup game scuppered that, so it got moved to tonight, and now ISN'T because its a Champions League night.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

PG

I agree, love the video but never know whether to watch the clip or read. Would be good to have the facts then some clips of the action. Again, please take this as constructive and not critical.

Watch it twice then.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

1) It's on TV
2) It's a work night
3) It's £30 a ticket

On which TV channel? Haven't seen anything on my usual streaming sites...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here