Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five clear,eight to go. Leicester City.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
The best I have seen Nukey play for a long time but Liecester were the better team. What a player that Kante(?) is. Like a Makalele with a duracell battery up his watsit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And a 100% guaranteed 3 points in their next match!

We will beat them , they've done well but tonight they looked nervous and we will take the game to them .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Leicester looked ordinary in that second half and It will be interesting to see how they go against stronger sides from now on in. That said, they won with a cracking goal and without Mahrez playing that well.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Not a bad run in for Leicester. Sir Alex reckons they will win with games to spare. He knows his stuff so I'm going for Swansea away is when they clinch the title. Coincidentally they play Man Utd after that. Mind games from the old man?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ranieri picking up the Premier League trophy at Stamford Bridge would be an incredible story. Really would love to see that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
both Leicester and Tottenham have reasonable fixtures, you wonder where either will drop points. West Ham and Liverpool respectivly and Man U for both look the likley road bumps. Last game at Newcastle for Tottenham could be tricky if the've made up the ground and Newcastle still in the hunt for survival. cant see how Leicester will lose it now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just love the way the folk who consider that certain clubs have entitlement have gone from sniffy to choking as the season has gone on. Whether they win the league or not, Leicester have made all the clubs with ambition and spirit think 'why the feck not us next?'. We all know about the riches of the telly money, but Leicester have splashed little cash to get where they are. Admittedly they did shell out bigtime for that proven superstar, whatsisname, from the mega club, er, Brighton and Hove Albion . . . .

Yes, what is not to like about this? They look like a mini Barcelona on 'Beefcake' (BEEFCAKE!!! - one for all you South Park fans).

The better Leicester do, the more fun it will be for us, I recon. No idea why. Superb, though :lolol:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Having looked at their last 3 games, they might just slip up at the final hurdle.

They have a two match cushion with only eight to play. Their only serious challenger now looks to be Tottenham. Given that Spurs were also considered outsiders at the start of the season it's equally likely that they might experience some nerves on the run in. I am hoping that Leicester can scrape the results they need to have it effectively tied up by the final few matches.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
If you add their form from the end of last season, they've been going like this for over 38 games.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
They certainly looked a little nervy last night, I was sure Newcastle would score at some point.

I could actually see them losing to Palace. Worth a couple of quid at 3/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here