Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just becane a Watford supprter (one match only)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No explanation neccessary . . . .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace had to get Watford didn't they.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If it's a Man U v Palace final Palace will more than likely be in Europe I believe

That rule has changed, Palace need to win it to get a Europa League spot. The runners up no longer qualify for the Europa League if the winners also qualify for the CL or EL through their league position. It's why Aston Villa were not in this seasons Europa League. Southampton got the place instead on league position.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That rule has changed, Palace need to win it to get a Europa League spot. The runners up no longer qualify for the Europa League if the winners also qualify for the CL or EL through their league position. It's why Aston Villa were not in this seasons Europa League. Southampton got the place instead on league position.

Fair enough - I wasn't aware of that - correct change imo

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have a horrible feeling that an old saying may prove to be true, the cup has already got their name written on it......

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I have a horrible feeling that an old saying may prove to be true, the cup has already got their name written on it......

Somewhat of a concern at this end. Obviously the much devalued FA Cup wouldn't hold a candle to our more prestigious, more glorious Charity Shield triumph, but even so, the longer their trophy cabinet stays empty the better.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Both sets of fans will be happy with this draw . I think it will be on the Saturday , the Saturday you lot play the clowns ??? London Bridge will be busy :)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
730__26b39d3bb54f5551eb7197b883c8ab4a.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hmm. A large portion of NSC users often say they "don't care" about the FA Cup. Well if you "don't care" about it then you can't care if Palace win it or not can you? After all it's only the FA Cup, it's not important is it?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Supporter for 2 games just incase CPFC2010 scrape a draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here