Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel for Saturday??

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Hi guys,

I know that train problems will be out in full force on Saturday but I wanted to know what's the cheapest travel people have found because from what I've found so far I presumed it would be a lot cheaper. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Seagull travel are charging £19 return on the coach if that's of any help.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Seagull travel are charging £19 return on the coach if that's of any help.

The £19 was only for the first few coaches that were booked. Think it's £24 now, but think they've sold out those too!

Train will cost more, but I think that's the only option. Unless you, or a mate, can drive up there. Though you'll need to pre book a parking space (£5) unless you fancy a long walk!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Walking costs nothing other than calories. It's only 96 miles from Lancing so if you leave now that's only 19 miles a day.

10 from billingshurst on the 09.39am group save about £24.50 each happy days

You're going all the way with Southern then? It only being an hourly service from EC/CJ to MK or Bletchley put me off, so it's a coach from outside the Kings Arms this time.
Please give my best wishes to Andy, heard this morning that's it's another 3-6 months chemo for me in a couple of weeks.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
You're going all the way with Southern then? It only being an hourly service from EC/CJ to MK or Bletchley put me off, so it's a coach from outside the Kings Arms this time.
Please give my best wishes to Andy, heard this morning that's it's another 3-6 months chemo for me in a couple of weeks.

Yes looking forward to a good day out Andrew now 2 years clear seems incredible really good luck with yourselve free lift always here for you mate anytime (hospital not mk lol)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

All the best for your treatment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here