Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone recommend a solicitor

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I know someone but they aren't close to you geographically, not that that should be a significant issue. In exactly the field of work that you are wanting advice on. They could help via an initial phone call. Excellent solicitor and expert in corporate disputes/ litigation. If you want a name and number pm me your details and I'll give you their details.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Recently had a will drawn up by Mayo Wynne Baxter. They cover all aspects of the law.
Look around the Amex they have lots of adverts including on the moving adverts around the pitch.
Found them excellent.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Doesn't necessarily mean they're any good though. We had a pretty rough time with a solicitors firm that was a friend of the Albion. The company in question had a simple will to deal with (no queries or contesting from anyone) and still ****ed up at every turn.

And your point is?

One has no idea how effective any given solicitor's firm is going to be until you use their services. However, a good starting point in any given relationship is a sense of a shared interest.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
And your point is?

One has no idea how effective any given solicitor's firm is going to be until you use their services. However, a good starting point in any given relationship is a sense of a shared interest.

My point is, the OP was looking for a recommendation. Simply being a friend of the Albion is not a suggestion or recommendation of great quality service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here