Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tips for Cheltenham?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Thistlecrack and Vroum Vroum Mag in the world hurdle and mares respectively

Min should win the first and Annie Power should win although I don't trust her when jumping. Douvan should win running backwards but at 4/11 not sure it's worth it!

Gold cup is fascinating this year. Currently on Smad Place ew at 16/1 which I think is long!

Racing post has an 80 page pull out today if you're interested,

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I did post a thread last week, plenty of bookies offering all sorts of offers to get your custom this week. Certainly pays to see what they've got rather than just betting with one bookmaker,

betbright are offeing 50/1 every horse in the first race of the festival (extra on SP paid as free bets), SkyBet are offering money back if you lose the first race every day as a free bet and Stan James have got a £5 free bet each day for new and existing customers.

D

Deleted User X18H

Are you attending Bradders? I'll be there on Wednesday . Should be a Top Notch day tomorrow ;)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I did post a thread last week, plenty of bookies offering all sorts of offers to get your custom this week. Certainly pays to see what they've got rather than just betting with one bookmaker,

betbright are offeing 50/1 every horse in the first race of the festival (extra on SP paid as free bets), SkyBet are offering money back if you lose the first race every day as a free bet and Stan James have got a £5 free bet each day for new and existing customers.
Not to mention coral going 8/1 for ANY Mullins win for new customers and this morning 50/1 douvan for a half an hour slot!! Really does pay to keep an eye out over the next 24 hours

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not to mention coral going 8/1 for ANY Mullins win for new customers and this morning 50/1 douvan for a half an hour slot!! Really does pay to keep an eye out over the next 24 hours

Absolute no brainer for anyone without a Coral account. Unforutnately already got one and signed the missus up last year when they went 6/1 on a Day1 winner for Mullins.

:nono:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Run out of names to open new accounts. Will probably take up the Paddy offer on a few races. 2nd place gets you're stake back as a free bet.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Signed up with Bet right last week got £50 in free bets by winning the introduction offer of 10/1 on Taylor & MVG winning last Thursday (5 £10 free bets) won £70 back in cash over the weekend on Starvin Marvin winning at Sandown and Leeds Beating Blackburn, nice little earner, love these online betting apps :)
That's my stake money for Cheltenham and what with the Money back offer if your horse loses from Sky hopefully should be a fun week of Racing

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Tuesday and Thursday,Tim.
Need to beat the missus,she wins more than me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here