Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DVD ripping/converting software

I am seeking advice on something that will rip a pre recorded movie DVD to my Windows pc and convert the resulting file into mp4 format so I can then watch it on my hudl.

A bewildering array on offer when I Google and look on apps store but I welcome views from happy users of such things

Was about to download but got warnings from Bullguard that the site may contain various "nasties" - anyone used it recently without incident or know of another utility that will do the job - doesn't necessarily have to be a free one.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've been using a suite of software for converting dvd to iPad which is excellent. I think it convers to MP4 but not sure. When I boot up my PC later I will post the details

i have used freemake video converter a few times to convert video to different formats,works brilliantly every time and its free

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Was about to download but got warnings from Bullguard that the site may contain various "nasties" - anyone used it recently without incident or know of another utility that will do the job - doesn't necessarily have to be a free one.

You need to do a custom install as it tries to download a toolbar etc, use this link that explains more

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/p...vd-collection-for-free-with-freemake-3497101/

I just downloaded it and scanned with avira and malwarebytes, never picked up anything. Did bullguard go off after trying to download?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here