British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Deffo a draw,

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
another boro defeat please,hoping Hulls number of games catches up with them later.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We need to ensure we take advantage with 3 points on Tuesday first, only then can we start to even worry or think about Friday.

Points in the bag means we can then enjoy Friday night's game knowing one or maybe both of our promotion rivals will drop points to our advantage.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's strange how amazing positive NSC is about the remainder of the season BEFORE the team has played.

This game means nothing to the Albion after getting humbled and humiliated by Reading.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
At the moment we can at maximum get 95 points, Boro can get 97 points and Hull 98 points. Therefore, matching Boro and Hull point wise for the remaining matches but beating Boro we would be ahead of them by a point. If Boro win on Friday Hull would only be able to match our total points, thus requiring Hull to drop one more point as I cannot see us having a better goal difference.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's strange how amazing positive NSC is about the remainder of the season BEFORE the team has played.

This game means nothing to the Albion after getting humbled and humiliated by Reading.

We have to stay positive,i have just time warp projected my mind forwards to after a Reading home defeat and it is a very very very dark place indeed...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We need the least amount of points to be awarded from the game. So it's two.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Thinking about it - I'm going for draw with two from each team sent off and two fro each team injured. Nothing unsporting there is there?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thinking about it - I'm going for draw with two from each team sent off and two fro each team injured. Nothing unsporting there is there?

maybe a fight on the pitch and a points deduction too....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hull have an easier run in so a draw or boro win

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
At the moment we can at maximum get 95 points, Boro can get 97 points and Hull 98 points. Therefore, matching Boro and Hull point wise for the remaining matches but beating Boro we would be ahead of them by a point. If Boro win on Friday Hull would only be able to match our total points, thus requiring Hull to drop one more point as I cannot see us having a better goal difference.

I thought Bumley were somewhere up there as well or have they been promoted already?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have to overtake both of them, so it has to be a draw. A victory for either will increase our chances of finishing third, and reduce our chances of finishing second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here