Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks so much Bruno...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
... can't believe I'm writing this, and it might surprise a fair few on here given what I've written about him in the past but, if Bong's fit, now's the time to drop Bruno. Rosenoir's simply got more pace and that will be valuable in the run-in. This is not to say that I can't see Bruno starting or playing again this season: there will be plenty of games (away ones, play-off finals if applicable, etc) when we need to start with Bruno at right-back and Rosenoir right midfield, but in most games for the rest of the season, I'd prefer Liam at right-back and Bong at left-back: more pace, more physical, better engines.
Thanks for the outrageous flair Bruno, for the defensive solidity, and being so consistent this season. Hughton is paid to make big decisions and, in my view, this is one he now needs to take.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Bruno is in the top 3 players of the season for me along with Kayal and Stockdale.

He has the shirt and hasn't done anything to warrant losing it, to drop him for Rosenior in that manner would be a huge risk. It's a risk not worth taking. #aintbrokedontneedfixing

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
keep Bruno start Bong and drop Knockaert for liam. for now 1 goal against in our last 6..

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Maybe next season.

With not many games left this season, every game is vital, so not a time to experiment to much- see Cardiff and Kayal rested for the last game.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
... can't believe I'm writing this, and it might surprise a fair few on here given what I've written about him in the past but, if Bong's fit, now's the time to drop Bruno. Rosenoir's simply got more pace and that will be valuable in the run-in. This is not to say that I can't see Bruno starting or playing again this season: there will be plenty of games (away ones, play-off finals if applicable, etc) when we need to start with Bruno at right-back and Rosenoir right midfield, but in most games for the rest of the season, I'd prefer Liam at right-back and Bong at left-back: more pace, more physical, better engines.
Thanks for the outrageous flair Bruno, for the defensive solidity, and being so consistent this season. Hughton is paid to make big decisions and, in my view, this is one he now needs to take.
When he has a match without being defensively sound, being really offensive and being completely flair-driven... then and only then should we consider dropping him... and then he would have had to have let us down on more than one occasion. CH has said he's the best RB in the Championship and so he is... without doubt. Come on Machiy, get it together. He's been diamond all season

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How about this? . . .

We are fourth in the league, in line for the play offs or even automatic promotion, we are in fine fettle and playing well . . .

Don't drop ANYBODY.

I think it's TIME to give Salter a GAME.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As the saying goes , it's a nice problem to have !! Just shows our strength in depth now all are fit again !

Lets hope it continues...its great.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bruno is in the top 3 players of the season for me along with Kayal and Stockdale.

He has the shirt and hasn't done anything to warrant losing it, to drop him for Rosenior in that manner would be a huge risk. It's a risk not worth taking. #aintbrokedontneedfixing

Says it perfectly.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
How about this? . . .

We are fourth in the league, in line for the play offs or even automatic promotion, we are in fine fettle and playing well . . .

Don't drop ANYBODY.

Bong was the best fI'll back at the club this season before being injured , has so much pace both in defending and going forward where he provides us options going forward . Needs to start as we are a better team with him starting , look at the results when he has been playing , I think Bruno is better going forward than defending , but I like Rosenoir , I think he is a good full back and has pace going forward . His natural position is right back , and defensively is better than Bruno , hard to pick between the two of them ,nice problem to have

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Pointless thread.

Bruno has been one of our top performers this season and with his help we are in with a genuine chance of automatic promotion.

Move on, nothing to see here.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bruno has been outstanding this season and is arguably the most naturally gifted player in the squad in terms of skill. No way should he be dropped, he's playing his best football ever for us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Surely it can't just be me that's slightly itchy about the OP's insistence on spelling Rosenior wrong, Shirley?

Regarding the age situation, for me it's not really much of an issue as long the player is still performing, there's an old Swedish striker rattling around in Paris who is still absolutely lethal, he's conquered Holland, Spain, Italy and France and now, at 34, he's up for a pop in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here