Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd place there for the taking this season....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Middlesbrough in disarray and Hull struggled in recent games.

We will not get a better chance than this....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We need one slip up (loss or draw when a win expected) from each and for us not to 'slip up'. Or they need to 'slip up' once more than us.

Certainly not out of the question but we're rightfully outsiders of the 3

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Great.

Boro will now win 6 nil :nono:

Let's wait until after the visit to MK Dons, and the Middlesbrough v Hull match before assessing this.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Every game is massive now, for us and the 3 above us. There will be plenty more twists before the end of the season, all we can do is keep getting the results and see where we are at the end.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
All we can do is win games, keep our house in order and see where we are at the end of the year. It is a unexpected opportunity but it's not the end of the world if we don t make it

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
1-0 Charlton :)

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Still a lot of big games to come for us, however, start with a win on Tuesday, then see what happens. Our best chance by far though

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We need one slip up (loss or draw when a win expected) from each and for us not to 'slip up'. Or they need to 'slip up' once more than us.

Certainly not out of the question but we're rightfully outsiders of the 3

There is boro's slip up...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
9 x 1-0 wins and goals wont matter. I do not think that it will come down to goal difference.

Forest new manager or at least caretaker for their game agaiunst Hull on Tuesday so they may up their game to impress him.

Forest have already said Paul Williams will be in charge till the end of the season, so lets hope he gets off to a good start.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We could do with a couple of big wins, get our goal average up.
It's too late to improve our GD enough. We'll either finish top two on points alone, or we'll be below the top two.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's too late to improve our GD enough. We'll either finish top two on points alone, or we'll be below the top two.

Yeah but +8 of our GD was clocked up in 2 consecutive games recently . . . . anything can happen . . .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
There is boro's slip up...

Yay ... and lets hope Hull live to regret that cup run and the fixture pile up.

Thought I wanted a Boro v Hull draw but not so sure now. Beginning to think a fortunate Boro win might be better ....... crazy!

Football.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here