Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest sack Freedman

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
THE most overdue sacking in the history of Association Football in England and Wales since Ochtermochty AFC first ran a pigs bladder 23 miles and slotted it betwen the sticks of the Jottleborough 24 miles away to make the score 2 flagons of mead to 0 in AD 980.
Why the hell Forest ever employed him after his underwhelming tenure at Bolton makes the mind boggle, it really does.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the day just gets better and better

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
THE most overdue sacking in the history of Association Football in England and Wales since Ochtermochty AFC first ran a pigs bladder 23 miles and slotted it betwen the sticks of the Jottleborough 24 miles away to make the score 2 flagons of mead to 0 in AD 980.
Why the hell Forest ever employed him after his underwhelming tenure at Bolton makes the mind boggle, it really does.

Although he will regard it as the biggest injustice since Cocoa's 'Bad old days' failed to win the Eurovision Song Contest in 1978.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am a bit sorry he got sacked now, after the Brighton game in a few weeks would have been nice. Gives them chance to get a new manager in and perhaps playing better by the time we meet them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Also on SSN, they just did Forest's recent sacking history. Nobody has ever made in through February and March under the current owners.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Also on SSN, they just did Forest's recent sacking history. Nobody has ever made in through February and March under the current owners.

For the umpteenth time I thank Ward that we don't have foreign "know nothing" owners

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Pearson is going to be spoilt for choice.

I'm beginning to think that there must be 'something of the night' about Nigel Pearson, did an amazing job in getting Leicester into the Premier League, only to get the sack not too long afterwards.

Frankly I'm amazed, that with the managerial merry-go-round that we are all now on, no one else has taken a punt on him long ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here