Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bournemouth / Murray

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They've put together a decent run at just the right time and are now all but safe and assured a second Premier League season.

Not too many would have predicted that at the beginning of the season.

Glenn Murray didn't make the bench again, I note, with Juan Iturbe chosen in preference to him.

If Bournemouth are going to loan Murray out to anyone, the conditions are pretty favourable now.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
They've put together a decent run at just the right time and are now all but safe and assured a second Premier League season.

Glenn Murray didn't make the bench again, I note, with Juan Iturbe chosen in preference to him.

If Bournemouth are going to loan Murray out to anyone, the conditions are pretty favourable now.

Do you believe we are genuinely keen to get him in ?

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton

Seems to be some rumours on Sheffield Wed forum that they are hoping to get him as well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does this mean it is happening or is this another waste of time thread?

More likely the latter than the former. I don't have any inside knowledge at all.

But if we do want him and he does want to come, it has to be more likely now given Bournemouth are largely free of relegation concerns and they seem to have a wealth of other attacking options once again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think the OP normally has his finger on the pulse. If so . . . and its not just Saturday night drinking . . . . Bring It On!!!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I love how Zamora has had 1 bad game and a couple of nothing sub appearances and suddenly is being written off as if he's become a bad player. Classic NSC.

Oh please, get over yourself. Where does it say that?

Zamora did have a bad game, but by his own admission he isn't training. We have Wilson, Hemed and Baldock already plus Zamora and Murray, do you seriously believe Hughton will have five forwards in an 18 man matchday squad?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
More likely the latter than the former. I don't have any inside knowledge at all.

But if we do want him and he does want to come, it has to be more likely now given Bournemouth are largely free of relegation concerns and they seem to have a wealth of other attacking options once again.
Fair enough, at least your honest. I'd love it if we did sign him, can't see it though.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
must say I don't think it will happen, and to be honest I am not fussed either way, but he could make the difference as Bobby has.
my glass is always half full and I have believed we are going up for a while now and if Glen comes and helps us do it then all well and good .............................and lke him or not he does know where the back of the net is.
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here