Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Submarine missing ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Shhhh! I've got it. Just 'aving a laugh. He's gonna go f#cking batshit MENTAL when he finds out!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was down Plymouth Hoe earlier, there was one in the sound but it looked like one of ours.
There are 6 old ones in Devonport that nobody knows what to do with because of the nuclear reactors, so if they can't find theirs then they can have one of them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wonder if China had anything to do with it

obviously-you-sea.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Maybe it's deployed the Catepillar Drive (made famous in Hunt for Red October) and will turn up off the coast of California ready to deploy it's nuclear arsenal!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does it look like this?

Don't know, but North Korea TV has been reporting that it has been to the moon and back three times this week.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You have to feel sorry for the crew, not a nice way to go. even if you survive and escape Kim will probably have you shot for abandoning your post.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
You have to feel sorry for the crew, not a nice way to go. even if you survive and escape Kim will probably have you shot for abandoning your post.
Or for the gross incompetence involved in sinking the no doubt utterly perfect submarine.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
perhaps they have defected to the west 20 years from now we will get to hear about it

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Maybe it's deployed the Catepillar Drive (made famous in Hunt for Red October) and will turn up off the coast of California ready to deploy it's nuclear arsenal!!!
Sounds very like a Red October type defection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here