Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Natives Are Restless!

el punal

Just been on our rivals' fans forums (Derby, Middlesbrough, Hull). Oh dear! A lot of unhappy bunnies regarding each of their own club's misfortunes. Schadenfreude at it's very best!

Put your feet up, have a beer or a large glass of wine, and gloat away at the comments . . . . just as long as we grab the three points on Tuesday night! :drink:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Let's not speak to soon.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Just been on our rivals' fans forums (Derby, Middlesbrough, Hull). Oh dear! A lot of unhappy bunnies regarding each of their own club's misfortunes. Schadenfreude at it's very best!

Put your feet up, have a beer or a large glass of wine, and gloat away at the comments . . . . just as long as we grab the three points on Tuesday night! :drink:

I'm blaming you if ours turns into the same come Tuesday night..

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

I think its only really Burnley that have the right to do that

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's meaningless unless we beat Reading, but there's no doubt the door's ajar and we have the chance to kick it wide open.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hull and Boro I don't mind because they've always been an irrelevance to me (for some unfathomable reason), even if they both pip us to promotion. Derby 'divine right to be in the Prem' County FC are a different matter and I take great pleasure in their (relative) demise.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Links ?

el punal

I think its only really Burnley that have the right to do that

Why? My post was related to the angst of the fans Middlesbrough, Derby and Hull and the their comments on their forums. It was a tongue in cheek post. We are not playing this weekend, so no pressure until Tuesday. Let's enjoy the fact that aside from Burnley, who are doing brilliantly by the way, events elsewhere have found in our favour.

Of course it's up to us to ensure that we capitalise on that against Reading.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Next Friday it's Middlesbrough v Hull.

Pretty much garanteed meltdown for the fans of at least one of those sides.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Next Friday it's Middlesbrough v Hull.

Pretty much garanteed meltdown for the fans of at least one of those sides.

How things change. A few weeks ago i would have picked Boro to win, lately it became a more even tie. Hull are playing 5 games in 15 days, they played today, then Tuesday and again on Friday. We will see how Boro do tomorrow, but a draw seems the best bet for Friday.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I suggested the other day that we may end with Burnley a long way ahead of second place, and a real scrap for 2nd. Today supports that. Hull went up in 2013 with 79 points, 8 points behind Cardiff, and I am beginning to think we might see something similar this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I suggested the other day that we may end with Burnley a long way ahead of second place, and a real scrap for 2nd. Today supports that. Hull went up in 2013 with 79 points, 8 points behind Cardiff, and I am beginning to think we might see something similar this season.

Think I agree with you. Positive thing is that Boro and Derby are at real risk of total meltdown now (LOL). We could be battling with Hull for 2nd over the last 3-4 games.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Think I agree with you. Positive thing is that Boro and Derby are at real risk of total meltdown now (LOL). We could be battling with Hull for 2nd over the last 3-4 games.

Probably like most, i have been looking at the fixtures left. I think that Hull have the easier run in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here