Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi tv guide-find channels easily

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I thought this add-on deserved a thread if it's own. In have been using it for a few days and I find it brilliant.
Basically it's a channel list so no messing about trying to find sources etc, if you know what channels you want then just go straight to it.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-live-mix-kodi/

Probably my favourite kod add on.

Screenshot_20160312-183202.png
Screenshot_20160312-183156.png
Screenshot_20160312-183144.png

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I shall look forward to trying this out ����

I thought it would be especially good for people who are not that good with technology as it makes everything easier to find. Installed it for a few others and they love it, especially my uncle.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I think I see what you mean now, its a stand alone source so any channel will work if you had it installed previously or not.

Got it now....Live channels only.

BTW Swillis im splashing out on the gemma cable box in the next couple of weeks....pissed off with virgin putting my bill up to £108!!
I called them and told them to cancel sports initially the girl on the phone said " you cant cancel it will put your monthly payments up" WTF!!!!!!
Straight onto the retention line who could only apoligise for her.......BUT how many people call and get told this and think its true so dont cancel?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Got it now....Live channels only.

BTW Swillis im splashing out on the gemma cable box in the next couple of weeks....pissed off with virgin putting my bill up to £108!!
I called them and told them to cancel sports initially the girl on the phone said " you cant cancel it will put your monthly payments up" WTF!!!!!!
Straight onto the retention line who could only apoligise for her.......BUT how many people call and get told this and think its true so dont cancel?

Virgin, BT and sky are all the same. Will wring every penny out of us but pay billions for premier/champions league football. Let me know how you find the box, was looking at them before. But sort of decided that if it ain't broke don't fix it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] You are once again the man.

Also for anyone struggling with sportsdevil I'd recommend 'Halow' for footie. Its even better believe it or not.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
installed and superb

thanks for sharing

[MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] You are once again the man.

Also for anyone struggling with sportsdevil I'd recommend 'Halow' for footie. Its even better believe it or not.

No problem, its only the first version so expect a few channels to not work but an update will be put out soon enough.
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] you may find this easier to find your channels

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I installed something called robocop, pretty much the same thing.
Will give this a look though

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Mrs Igzilla and Igzilla Jr are both very excited by this. Running on laptop, connected to the tv via hdmi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here