Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion booking line.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Just rang up to give the club £1800 for my three season tickets..first minute recorded message telling me 7p minute charge then more recorded messages. Put phone down in disgust. Does anyone know 01273 number that will get through?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
You'll either have to take the 7p a minute charge on the chin or go down there in person to pay. You'll have to decide which is cheaper for you.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just rang up to give the club £1800 for my three season tickets..first minute recorded message telling me 7p minute charge then more recorded messages. Put phone down in disgust. Does anyone know 01273 number that will get through?

Isn't it 12p per minute for the 01273 numeber?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
What if you need to call from outside the UK?

There should be a geographic number people can use.

I appreciate the club need their many revenue streams but this is one too far for my blood. You only call this number to give money to the club or because you're already giving money to the club. It's insulting to be stung for the privilege.

There are some things you simply cannot do online and when emailing supporter services they just refer you to the premium rate phone number. It's all very well saying just go down to the ground, but I have a job.

On the odd occasion I need to contact the club this really gets my goat

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
It's 7 pence for petes sake. Lets say you spend 10 minutes - thats 70p - is that a significant amount for you?

I'd imagine not considering your paying £1,800.

If it covers a few costs for the club because a few people can't be bothered to do it in person or online then so be it.

Stop moaning.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
There's me thinking this was a thread about Lewis Dunk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports