Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump rally called off-chaos and fighting

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The whole Trump thing is entertaining, like Labour, the Republicians are condemned to the wilderness

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35790925

dear or dear,the bloke is clearly a dick but is this what american democratic process has become
surely its not right for any side to be able to disrupt an event to such an extent that opinion is basically silenced and shut down

The right to protest is part of democracy though. That said I don't agree with the violence; a couple of eggs or tomatoes never hurt anyone though.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I reckon a Trump Presidency would be a disaster for the world.

Sadly, we don't get a vote.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If it happens the probability will be WW3

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
dear or dear,the bloke is clearly a dick but is this what american democratic process has become
surely its not right for any side to be able to disrupt an event to such an extent that opinion is basically silenced and shut down
I was expecting a mass riot, it wasn't that bad.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well he's in good company. How many sane presidents have there been in the last fifty or so years? Obama possibly but his foreign policy has been a shambles. Nixon, Reagan, George W all totally sane.

Despite what u may think of Obamas foreign policy I wouldn't call into question his sanity

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I reckon a Trump Presidency would be a disaster for the world.

Sadly, we don't get a vote.

This combined with Brexit would just about screw the UK up for many many years to come.

Have you not read "Miami and the Siege of Chicago" by Norman Mailer? The 1968 party conventions were wild affairs, compared with today's tame politics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here