Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Not sure if it has been mentioned on here.

Apart from one stupid back pass that went for a corner I thought Dunk had a really good game on Tues.
This might sound a bit silly but I think the goal he scored against Leeds gave him extra confidence & I think it showed against sheff wed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Greer not getting a sniff currently. Dunk has his mojo back and Goldson has Premier League future written all over him.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I think that we have two of the brightest centre back prospects around and they are only 23 & 24. They will lose form and make mistakes, but despite what some posters on NSC will claim, they will not become shit overnight. I would like to think that they could be our centre back pairing for some years to come, but they are undoubtedly being watched by other clubs.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think that we have two of the brightest centre back prospects around and they are only 23 & 24. They will lose form and make mistakes, but despite what some posters on NSC will claim, they will not become shit overnight. I would like to think that they could be our centre back pairing for some years to come, but they are undoubtedly being watched by other clubs.
Heretic!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here