Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I SAW Chris Hughton KISSING Garth CROOKS

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
is there something you want to admit to everyone?
anyway lay of the cheese before you go to bed,should put an end to your wet dreams xx

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure what the problem is. I get a little kissy from Papa Lazaru just before every kick off. Along with a nice bowl of porridge, a little listen to Danny Baker, a massive dump followed by a shower, selecting some CDs for the car, then pootling the 80 miles to the stadium of certain success (rhymes with Amex), it is all part of the Saturday ritual.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Underneath the mistletoe last night...?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thankfully NO tongues but it was still a HORRIFYING site

Obviously not as DULL as you thought then Ernest............................. Sorry to disappoint you Ernest. Garth is one of Chris' best mates. He is even Godfather to one of Chris' daughters.

Noo BHA now wonders where Ernest would be to see this though and now wonders, does he perhaps work at the club ?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Obviously not as DULL as you thought then Ernest............................. Sorry to disappoint you Ernest. Garth is one of Chris' best mates. He is even Godfather to one of Chris' daughters.

Noo BHA now wonders where Ernest would be to see this though and now wonders, does he perhaps work at the club ?

CH and Garth were comparing sausages over a FULL ENGLISH in the CLIFTONVILLE, where else wood ENREST see them?:lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
CH and Garth were comparing sausages over a FULL ENGLISH in the CLIFTONVILLE, where else wood ENREST see them?:lolol:

Noo BHA google's The Cliftonville and responds ''I doubt it'' - It has to have been at the ground or the training ground or close to Chris' place in down there, so Noo BHA wonders still - Where did Ernest witness this event. He also wonders if Football Focus could perhaps be doing a ''piece'' on Brighton at the moment ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Noo BHA google's The Cliftonville and responds ''I doubt it''
OMG, have you turned into one of those celebrities that talks about himself in the third person?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not sure what the problem is. I get a little kissy from Papa Lazaru just before every kick off. Along with a nice bowl of porridge, a little listen to Danny Baker, a massive dump followed by a shower, selecting some CDs for the car, then pootling the 80 miles to the stadium of certain success (rhymes with Amex), it is all part of the Saturday ritual.

'The Saturday Ritual' -so just one more of these to look forward to.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm slightly disappointed that [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is not reporting, breathless from The Cliftonville, that his SAUCE has heard a rumour that today's match against REDDING has been called off.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
OMG, have you turned into one of those celebrities that talks about himself in the third person?

It seemed more appropriate - Asking Ernest personal questions about himself it somehow seemed less personal doing it that way. Didn't wanna get too ''familiar''

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It seemed more appropriate - Asking Ernest personal questions about himself it somehow seemed less personal doing it that way. Didn't wanna get too ''familiar''
Fair enough, could be a slippery slope you'd never escape from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here