Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odemwingie gone to Bristol City for the season

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They're welcome to him.

Watch him sulk and blame all his team mates rather than himself if things don't go his way.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
They certainly seem to have a bit of cash - he won't have come cheap

I will, however, say what I said about Adebayor - if he scores the goals to keep them up then he is well worth the investment (probably needs to do a bit more than old Ade on current form though)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They're welcome to him.

Watch him sulk and blame all his team mates rather than himself if things don't go his way.
I hope you're wrong. I'd rather the teams at the arse end of the league who we've already played twice get stronger so that they can beat our promotion rivals.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I hope you're wrong. I'd rather the teams at the arse end of the league who we've already played twice get stronger so that they can beat our promotion rivals.

Keyword here is if things go wrong.

Talent wise he has the potential to bang goals in at this level. I'm not saying he won't be any good for Bristol City. But attitude wise... I wouldn't want him.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Good luck to them. If they take points off the top 8 its good for us. Regardless I want them to survive, as, should we not go up, its a cracking away day.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Good signing in their position.. Certainly has the ability to score a lot of goals at this level but whether he actually gives a f*** is another question..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here