Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Readings most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Kate-Middleton-Christchurch-New-Zealand.jpg

No disrespect Kate you may be the Nations 2nd Favourite Royal but you're boys are going to be hit for 6 :lolol: on Tuesday as they take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are still hunting down those top 2 automatic promotion spots and as our rivals continue to stumble this is a huge opportunity and Chris will have the boys straining at the leash on Tuesday to tear into your 'Royal' and give them a good hiding.

Come on, with a healthy following anticipated from Reading lets pack the home areas and roar the boys onto 3 priceless points and re-ignite our promotion charge.

:ascarf:

:albion2:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That stance is appalling and it looks like she has no idea where her off stump is.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Nooooooo! I've heard of her. Wheel loose :nono:

Maybe this curse will work in the game that Reading play immediately after the post. That would be tonight's FA Cup game rather than Tuesday against us. Let's hope that, after tonight, the only Palace celebrating is Kensington Palace.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Wait, hang on, I recognise this one...what have you done?!

Also, 2nd favourite royal is surely just a way of saying 'any other royal other than Harry'?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nooooooo! I've heard of her. Wheel loose :nono:

I've heard of that one too, unfortunately. I really would have had to live in a cave to avoid that misfortune I suppose.

No idea what it means for the outcome on Tuesday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I for one am currently a huge Reading fan, and I'd like to wish them a hearty good luck for their next fixture.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor timing Crodo - expected better from you :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here