Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car body shops

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Need a scratch - not a particularly deep one - removed from the paint on a new car. Can anyone recommend a reliable company? Chips Away seems to be the big one and have heard Portslade Panel Works are ok?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Depends where you are prepared to go to, but if you go to Bolney Grange industrial estate and ask anyone to show you where Jesus is, you'll not go far wrong.

His name's really Mick and his beard is rather tidy nowadays, but everyone still calls him Jesus. He's brilliant and cheap (but don't tell him he's cheap!).

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Why would polishing a scratch make it worse. If its not a deep one as you suggest then with the correct application it may well be polished out,

I'm sure that's true but some of the methods I've seen online for getting rid of scratches certainly look like they could make things worse. If I knew what I was doing, fine, but I don't fancy practicing on a new car.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Depends where you are prepared to go to, but if you go to Bolney Grange industrial estate and ask anyone to show you where Jesus is, you'll not go far wrong.

His name's really Mick and his beard is rather tidy nowadays, but everyone still calls him Jesus. He's brilliant and cheap (but don't tell him he's cheap!).

He didnt use to work Mondays but could be found in The Two Brewers that is assuming he is not on one of his jaunts to Thailand. As you say very good and reasonable.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Need a scratch - not a particularly deep one - removed from the paint on a new car. Can anyone recommend a reliable company? Chips Away seems to be the big one and have heard Portslade Panel Works are ok?
Bodycare in Southwick nr entrance to lock gates. Owner is a top fella and good quality workmanship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here