Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Andy Hill be arrested ?

D

Deleted User X18H

But charged with what ? Corporate manslaughter now seems unlikely as it appear there were no guidelines to break.

Is it not about time this man made a public statement or apology ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Mr Hill's licences should be withdrawn, end. He has to live with what happened, and I do not envy or hate him in the slightest. How long he chooses to live with his conciensce remains to be seen.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
One thing is sure he ain't going anywhere soon and isn't likely to be a danger to anybody else for a while. So let's just let the investigation complete and then allow the powers that be to take the appropriate action.

All this second guessing isn't helping anyone; the victims families, the airport, the local authorities or the other people who may end up being implicated in this

D

Deleted member 2719

One thing is sure he ain't going anywhere soon and isn't likely to be a danger to anybody else for a while. So let's just let the investigation complete and then allow the powers that be to take the appropriate action.

All this second guessing isn't helping anyone; the victims families, the airport, the local authorities or the other people who may end up being implicated in this

I agree this thread needs closing IMO.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I wonder if someone should be charged with being a clueless journalist?
Is HBB really a trained and qualified journalist (passed all the exams etc) with an NUJ card?

I thought he was just a blogger?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Sorry, but too much common sense in that post for some on here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Succinctly put....why an earth the OP has started this thread is beyond me...but then again it's rather typical

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
But charged with what ? Corporate manslaughter now seems unlikely as it appear there were no guidelines to break.

Is it not about time this man made a public statement or apology ?

He's been formally interviewed under caution, so please do tell me why you think he should be arrested, please?

D

Deleted User X18H

He's been formally interviewed under caution, so please do tell me why you think he should be arrested, please?

He wasn't under caution. He attended with his lawyer on a voluntary basis. I asked should he be arrested ?

I didn't say I thought he should be.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here