Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second game of the season for me!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
V Reading and looking at the club seating plan there are thousands of seats still for sale. Is it me?:eek:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Game has be rearranged twice, third evening kick-off on the spin - lack of interest not surprising really.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
What was your first ???

Do you know Mouldy.......will have to think about that. I know we won 2-1 and I was impressed with Tomer from my seat in the East. Only downside was I yearned for my old S.T in West Upper.

D

Deleted member 2719

When's your 1st?
#JCLs
Blackburn
Preston
Wolves
Burnley next
I know it's not my normal effort but I seriously died of boredom the season before I am unable to stick my slippers on and fall asleep in my chair like you Mr Slicker.
:timmy:

D

Deleted member 2719

Do you know Mouldy.......will have to think about that. I know we won 2-1 and I was impressed with Tomer from my seat in the East. Only downside was I yearned for my old S.T in West Upper.

Was that tomer or towner gullsworth :whistle:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Just looked at our home results......three 2-1 games to chose from. Don't think it was Bristol City or Brum because I seem to remember there being a small but surprisingly noisy away following so I think it may have been MK Dons. I must have commented on here about the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here