Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert's dip inform?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If there is one football "pundit" whose opinion I value least of all, it is David Pleat. I really couldn't give a shit what he thinks about anything.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
We have seen the dip in form first hand ourselves. We don't need to hear other people talking shit about the lad. One thing about him the other night. He may have had a poor game but the lad kept going and going and never stopped trying.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I bet Knocky will be IN BITS hearing such damning remarks from as RESPECTED and influential a footballing type as DAVID TWATTING PLEAT

Honestly, it's a shame the comments weren't made in print or French Tony could have framed it next to a list of David Pleat's managerial achievements: Trophies - ONE, Relegations - ONE

Thanks Dave, we're all so pleased you shared. It's not like you're an irrelevant footballing has-been who achieved shit all in a career that nobody remembers

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
David Pleat is one of the few pundits who looks upon the insight and wit of Jimmy Bullard with envy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Cliche it may be but "Shut up Pleat!" is a phrase I've shouted at the tv plenty of times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here