Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waiting service at Chichester McDonalds

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
So it's like Drive Through. Only you walk through and sit down.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
To me that looks like a way of solving the issues they have caused with that ridiculous computer ordering.

i don;t go in there often but have popped into the Reading one a couple of times since they put that in and the waiting times are massively increased

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
To me that looks like a way of solving the issues they have caused with that ridiculous computer ordering.

i don;t go in there often but have popped into the Reading one a couple of times since they put that in and the waiting times are massively increased

I've found them about the same, possibly less waiting when you include not queueing for tills etc... Been in to the one on Western Rd once and the one on London Rd once and it didn't seem slower at the very least.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I've found them about the same, possibly less waiting when you include not queueing for tills etc... Been in to the one on Western Rd once and the one on London Rd once and it didn't seem slower at the very least.

Must be localised incompetence then!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
No.

You must have a boring life if you think this is exciting.

Why anyone would want to visit McDonalds other than on price is beyond me, far better to visit the likes of Bryon Burger for taste

Do you get a toy with your burger?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Err

'The McDonald’s restaurant in Portfield Way, Chichester, is the first Sussex outlet in the country to unveil the new style of catering'.

Good to see that article was proof-read to the highest standard.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I went to grab a coffee at the Holmbush one the other week to have in the car while the missus did the shopping, and the waiting time extended MASSIVELY beyond the old way of ordering and collecting at the till. That Argos-style method is absolute bobbins, I was standing around like a sex offender at a school gate for nearly ten minutes waiting for my number to come up. For a COFFEE. And they weren't even particularly busy.

Its an abject FAIL I'm afraid.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Nobody wants to feel like a sex offender at the best of times, but especially when you're entering a magical resturant like McDonalds that feelings only going to bring down the vibe. Were you meet with one of their knock out smile when you recieved the coffee?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Fantastic company when it comes to equal opportunities. Brother has learning difficulties, he has been employed for the last 6 years. No other employer would give him the time of day.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Few snobs on here

Oh I totally agree. You wouldn't see me venturing into one of those filthy gastley establishments. I would much sooner digest a quiffel from a rum spotted elch. I'm with you my fine fellow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here