Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pat Bamford

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heard a rumour we've agreed to sign him in the summer but only if we get promoted as he doesn't want to play Championship football.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Heard a rumour we've agreed to sign him in the summer but only if we get promoted as he doesn't want to play Championship football.

Why would he be playing Championship football if Chelsea aren't going to get relegated? He's on loan at Norwich and like at Palace he doesn't seem to be cutting it. He's a good Championship level striker but hasn't proved he's better than that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Couldn't force his way into an injury-ravaged Palace side that scores once a fortnight.
Not for me. As said, he's a decent Championship striker, but you'd need better than Bamford up front if you're going to make a fist of it in the PL.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
+ if we do get to the promised land we will have money to buy qualified strikers ........thats if we want them try out with what we have for a few months at least
will we sign Bobby for another year?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He's better than decent at Championship level. Yet to be given a proper go in the Prem I'd say. If we don't go up then I'd be very keen.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No thanks, if we make the Premier League we will need 3 new strikers in my opinion, all of which will need to be better than Bamford.
Even though I think he got a rough deal at Palace as they only play 1 up top.. he needs a partner
I would be looking at us spending the bulk of our money in that area, the same applies if we dont go up.
Its clearly the area of the pitch we lack that real bit of quality in.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's better than decent at Championship level. Yet to be given a proper go in the Prem I'd say. If we don't go up then I'd be very keen.

Doesn't want to come if we're still in Champ.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Something wrong with him, he can't get in a Palace team that can't score and goes to Norwich and can't get in their team. Maybe an attitude problem or he ends up like Chalobah, McEachran and all the other youngsters who disappear off of the face of the earth after one promising on loan season in the Champ

This.

Another player who is obsessed with chasing the £ instead of trying to better himself as a player in training, surrounded by International players.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The OP has previous for starting shit rumours.,Can't be arsed to trawl through his profile to find some.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ibrahimavich is a year older than Zamore and he shows no signs of slowing down, Unfortunately BZ hobbles around like an old man now, I dont think we will sign him if we go up.

Zamora is older

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ibrahimavich is a year older than Zamore and he shows no signs of slowing down, Unfortunately BZ hobbles around like an old man now, I dont think we will sign him if we go up.

Zamora is 9 months older.

If we go up, I would be AMAZED if Zamora is given a contract. He's a club legend and all that, but I think his Premier League days are behind him.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
+ if we do get to the promised land we will have money to buy qualified strikers ........thats if we want them try out with what we have for a few months at least
will we sign Bobby for another year?

I really hope we do. I'm pretty sure no one has ever played for us in all four divisions. And imagine if he managed to score too. It would take his legendaryness to new dimensions.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I really hope we do. I'm pretty sure no one has ever played for us in all four divisions. And imagine if he managed to score too. It would take his legendaryness to new dimensions.

100th goal for the club a late winner against Palace.

That would be nice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here