Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Pub??

leejos92

Apr 17, 2015
Is there a good 'away' day pub en route or around MK? It would be good to claim one as we have such a huge turnout planned. I've heard there isn't much around at MK - I have never been myself.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
3321gcp.jpg

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
The Red Lion at Fenny Stratford is my usual haunt for MK games.

Lovely place right by the canal, by a lock.

Have a pint, and remember back to your schools days, when you knew how locks work.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Near MK station the pubs are crap and it is a 10min bus ride or long walk to the ground but there are no pubs near the ground that we have ever found. There is an ASDA if you want take away and sit in the car park to drink them.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Red Lion at Fenny Stratford is my usual haunt for MK games.

Lovely place right by the canal, by a lock.

Have a pint, and remember back to your schools days, when you knew how locks work.
Good pub, but quite small isn't it if it's too wet to use the beer garden ?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Both MK and Bletchley are poor for pubs what there is in MK tends to be modern faceless franchised "bars" if you really want to go into MK then the 2 weatherspoons pubs on Midsummer Boulevard are your best bet straight up from the the railway station. The best area for pubs is Stony Stratford but unfortunately that is inthe opposite direction from the stadium - if you are really desperate then there is a selection of American Restaurants by the ground eg Nandos, Frankie and Bennys, TGI etc by the cinema.

Real same the nightclub Pink Punters in Fenny Stratford is not open fits our stereotype perfectly. :cheery:.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
There are two Wetherspoons close to Milton Keynes station. Assuming that you are walking from Bletchley, red lion is a shout
I'm thinking of parking near Caldecotte arms and walking from there.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
if you are really desperate then there is a selection of American Restaurants by the ground eg Nandos, Frankie and Bennys, TGI etc by the cinema.

Real same the nightclub Pink Punters in Fenny Stratford is not open fits our stereotype perfectly. :cheery:.

Nandos is a portuguese themed chicken shop founded in South Africa...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's gonna be c. 6C, slate grey skies and and a steady breeze. I'm not intending to be in a beer garden!
Don't go to the Red Lion, Fenny Stratton then unless you can get there by 11:30. It's got room for about 50 sardines inside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here