British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Rather match B dates

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll be missing the final then, should we make it this time.

:down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming there's no play off for relegation, I don't see how this effects the Albion.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Why on earth a 5pm kick off for the final?

It seems odd given the Champion's League Final kicks off at 7.45 UK time on the 28th. If the game goes to penalties it'll clash, which isn't great for the potential TV market. I know that the Champions League is now on BT and the Playoff Final will be on Sky (I assume), but shifting it to earlier in the day would be better for attending fans and for the TV audience.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It seems odd given the Champion's League Final kicks off at 7.45 UK time on the 28th. If the game goes to penalties it'll clash, which isn't great for the potential TV market. I know that the Champions League is now on BT and the Playoff Final will be on Sky (I assume), but shifting it to earlier in the day would be better for attending fans and for the TV audience.

Yeah makes no sense at all. I think pens would finish at 7.40 est, its almost dunno delibrately by Sky to irritate BT

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Why will it clash for the tv viewer.

Play off game 5pm ko 2nd half say 6.04pm. Extra Time say 7pm Penalties 7.40 we miss our 1st 3 fame finishes 7.42 leaving 3 minutes to get a new beer from the fridge.

Not great if any of Burnley Middlesborough or Hull reach the final for train travellers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here